Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daily Thoughts and Scripture

Since I broke my little toe I am not allowed to work out. I have developed a strange rash on my chest that is most annoying on top of it! I have been doing alot of praying and sermon listening. Sometimes Scriptures come to mind I would like to share and will be posting them here as I do not know if that is proper FaceBook protocol. (I'd like to keep my friends there :P)

Holiness 12:39am
Exd 15:11 "Who [is] like You, O LORD, among the gods? Who [is] like You, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?
1Ch 16:29 Give to the LORD the glory [due] His name; Bring an offering, and come before Him. Oh, worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness!
Hbr 12:14 Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home